Additional Stuff I’d Blog About if I Weren’t Feeling So Cruddy
This whole past week has been beset by a particularly icky strain of the flu. All six of us have dealt with it at least once, and now it looks like it’s going around a second time, which does NOT please me.
I just thought I’d note things I’d blog about if I didn’t need to go lay down:
- How I think I was made to live in Scotland (though I am not malcontented with my desert location)
- Mishaps with a “gentle” self-tanner (or, Karen Turns an Unsightly Pale Creamsicle Color)
- More gluten-free food reviews
- My 12 month old cuts her first molar
- Tahini works really well ILO peanut (or any kind of nut) butter, and to my surprise, *all* my kids like it.
- I missed church for the second Sunday in a row, this time caring for one more puking child.
- Various thoughts on the Diamondbacks and Suns.
- Completing my travelblog on our recent trip to the Midwest, including notes on how Iowa’s idea of what an “interpretive trail” and “visitor’s center” is varies widely from Arizona’s (or Karen Gains New Appreciation for Arizona State Parks).
- My 5yo Wesley’s possible auditory processing problems/phonemic UNawareness.
Ah, well. You’ll just have to imagine all of those. Maybe I can get ’em in later.
Posted on April 30, 2007, in Arizona, God/Christianity/Church, Homeschooling, Introspective Musings, Loving Nature!, Medical Stuff, Parenting, Random Stuff, Sports Stuff, The Kids, Travelling. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.