I got this from Steve, who didn’t tag me. Probably, like myself, he’s worried about over-tagging.
One. Word. Only. No. Repeats.
1. Where is your cell phone? Countertop
2. Your significant other? Valuable
3. Your hair? Greying
4. Your mother? Persevering
5. Your father? Brilliant
6. Your favorite time of day? Nighttime
7. Your dream last night? Unremembered
8. Your favorite drink? Horchata
9. Your dream goal? Multitudinous
10. The room you’re in? Kitchen
11. Your ex? None
12. Your fear? Fear?
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
14. What you are not? Vindictive
15. Your Favorite meal? Risotto
16. One of your wish list items? KitchenAid
17. The last thing you did? Read
18. Where you grew up? Phoenix
19. What are you wearing? Tanktop
20. Your TV is? WowWowWubbzy
21. Your pets? Dog
22. Your computer? Outdated
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Content
25. Missing someone? Hubby
26. Your car? Suburban
27. Something you’re not wearing? Stilettos
28. Favorite store? Imports
29. Your summer? Scorching
30. Your favorite color? Purple
31. When is the last time you laughed? Morning
32. When is the last time you cried? Sunday
33. Your health? Reasonable
34. Your children? Many!
35. Your future? Secure
36. Your beliefs? Christian
37. Young or old? Youngish
38. Your image? Ummm…
39. Your appearance? Pregnant
40. Would you live your life over again knowing what you know? Surely
I’ll tag Karen, because she’s the writer of my newest favorite blog, and she has such a fantastic name.
And Kiva, because she apparently needs motivation to start blogging again.
And Becca, an old Sonlight Forums friend, whose blog I recently discovered. She posted a “bucket list” recently that seriously could have been my very own. Plus, she has a son named Wesley, so you know she’s gotta be cool.