Wednesday Stuff (for my least creative title ever)
Mastitis. Again. Ugh.
I am running a fever around 102°… may have to go on antibiotics this time.
- using very warm, damp compresses (damp washcloth heated in micro)
- taking colloidal silver
- making sure I nurse on the infected side first
- nursing more often than I normally would
- nursing in the cow position 😮
- slamming as much water as I can
Any other suggestions?
In other news, I unwisely went on errands today, because I’ve been communicating with a lady on Craigslist as she has a bunch of diaper wraps/covers. We were finally able to nail down a date I could come over — today. Got my wraps; Fiala’s in cloth! Turns out she used to have a diaper store or shop of some sort, so all her stuff was new-old stock. I got seven wraps and three Snappis for $32! Anyways. It turns out the lady has three kids, homeschools, and she and two of her children have celiac disease. 😮 Small world. We ended up staying there for more than an hour, she and I chatting and our kids playing. My kids didn’t want to leave.