One of those days
One of those days:
- I started my day with Beth Moore and Queen Esther. Good stuff.
- I repaired an old bookcase with a nail, a staple gun, some wood screws and a power drill!
- I mounted the book case on the upper shelf in the (very tall) the closet of my oldest son, Ethan, attaching it to the wall.
- I cleaned out Ethan”s closet which also has all of the wrapping paper & giftbags in it, as well as all of our school and art supplies (though there is some sorting still to do in the school stuff).
- I mounted a cork board — with a level and everything! — on Ethan’s wall so he no longer has to put up odds and ends with tacky/adhesive/silly putty-like stuff (forgot the name).
- I put a bunch of things on Freecycle, as part of my my perpetual bid to clean out and de-clutter my home.
Still feels like I got nothing done.