Last chance for the veggie contest!! Did I miss anyone??
I (finally) started to tally everyone’s entries into the veggie contest, and I’m afraid I’ve missed some of you! Obviously, this was a little too challenging (to admit your veggie consumption, or possibly lack of it!), because if I’m counting correctly, I have only ten entries, and FOUR of them are for GFCF Mom! I know I’m missing one tweet, but I can’t access the tweets any more… they must expire after a fairly short time. So if that was you, give me a holler!
Anyhoo. Here’s what I have. If I’m missing, you, do comment! If I err, I want it to be on the side of generosity. 🙂 Honestly, if postage wasn’t so pricey, I’d send at least a dozen to all of you!!!
- GFCF Mom’s blog post
- GFCF Mom’s tweet
- GFCF Mom’s FB post
- GFCF Mom’s comment on the original post
- Kathy’s FB comment (where, in minor distress, she said that she didn’t have the weights, because all her purchases were from a farmer’s market. Don’t worry, Kathy, you ALWAYS count with me!!!)
- Daja’s FB activity — posting it on her page and on some friends’ pages (perhaps that should count for two??)
- Daja’s comment on the original post
- Myilie’s comment on the original post
- Jessie’s comment on the original post (and on a FB post of mine… where, in both, she said she doesn’t really eat veggies, but she’s TRYING to eat more, sort of. I give her a cumulative point just for being honest!!!)
- Amy’s comment on the original post
So! That’s ten of you. If there aren’t any more by the time I get back from small group tonight, I really will draw a winner, just shy of one week late. Daja credited me for extending the deadline, and it really wasn’t that. It was me trying to get my act together to make cookies, and to tally all the entries, which ended up being more complicated than I had realized it would be. 🙂 And, just running out of time to post. So, my slowness is your gain. I guess!!
By the way, the winner will get four dozen cookies, all based on my blog’s perennial All Star post (59K+ hits so far!), Big Batch Christmas/Sugar Cookie Recipe (GFCF). You’ll get a dozen each of:
- Cranberry Almond Cookies
- Triple Lemon Cookies
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Ganache-Filled Sandwich cookies
- Candy Cane Cookies
Alternately, the winner can replace any dozen with a plain dozen cut-outs, for you (or your child) to decorate on your own.